Sunday 8 April 2012

Premium Roasted Coffee

For the on-the-go person like me, break time even just an hour is a gift, so I spentPost settings most of my time to precious and valuable things that make sense.

Stay in a mid class fast food chain like McDonald's while having their premium roasted coffee is a stress-free and relaxing moment that I could say 'breath-taking'.

Premium Roasted Coffee

After contributing some effort and as part of our Panata like the other Filipino do so every maundy thursday of Holy week joining Alay-Lakad, my feeling was exhausted and very tired. So that's why I decided to take a quick break in the nearby McDonald's fast food, Antipolo branch- beside the church.

Since that the Mcdonald's offers a cheaper price and convenient place, it's good to stay there for a while. Bad thing is I can't access to wi-fi on basement extension dine meals because of poor signal.

The Premium roasted coffee cost only 25 pesos or about a half dollar with creamer and sugar. A brewed coffee not instant or any easy to prepare coffee, anyone can determine by distinct taste of pure blended coffee beans. But this product offer only from the opening of the store (about 1am-3am) until 10am-11am because this is for breakfast serving only. Any branch of the said fast food have this product, I also suggest Hash brown for a light breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment